Tuesday, February 23, 2010

25th March- closed beta for Chinese players

Today, it has been announced that the 25th March will be "the" day for Chinese players! All of them that were lucky enough to get in will be able to look forward to playing Forsaken World very soon. I hope we can anticipate more news soon too. But it was said at the beginning that the launch of Forsaken World would be very close together for both Eastern and Western market, so I am very hopeful.

 
  

I'm sad that I can't speak Chinese (then, I would have tried to get into the Chinese closed beta). But, as you may remember, there is someone who can speak Chinese and has been supplying everyone with information: Cinderboy. Today, he released Features, Part 3. It is a much more accurate translation of the features I have been trying to introduce you to in the last three posts.
So check it out: HERE

  

Well, as always, my best wishes for everyone who is interested in Forsaken World,  should I see any sign that our closed beta is near, I will be sure to immediately let you know.


0 Kommentare:

Followers