Saturday, February 20, 2010

Construction News: An Interview and some Changes













As you may have seen, the navigation widget is now on the right side. There are some important changes I want to tell you about.

1.: Classes.
Classes are now an extra website. That website will be expanded with guides, screenshot, footage...

2.Interviews.
I hope to interview both players and Forsaken World staff (later on).The first interview, this time with Forsaken Journal's author AutumnalDusk is already posted, so check it out!

3.Roleplaying.
I was originally hoping to make this an "interactive" diary. But I am far from that. That is why I decided to make a page where I will post about my character's history and experiences in Forsaken World. But the roleplaying section will open much later on, so at the moment, it is a "work in progress".

And don't forget to check the "Blog Archive" link way down on the right site of the blog, in case you want to read some older posts. It is a bit hard to see right now, I hope to move it to a more visible place during the next week.

0 Kommentare:

Followers