Thursday, February 25, 2010

March 8th- Chinese website update

No really relevant news, but it seems the Chinese website will soon be updated with more information. This means people who can speak Chinese may soon be able to supply us with even more news about Forsaken World.

 

  
Apart from that, I am ill and at home and am thus seeking to work on the blog a bit again. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me, I am always happy to hear opinions. Apart from that, I also want to bring the Perfect World Podcast to your attention (AutumnalDusk already did) and advise you to listen to it if you are interested in Perfect World's games in general. I am sure you will find a lot of useful information there. 
 
 
I don't know about you, but I'm happy that Perfect World has evolved so much. They are supplying us with information, they only publish games when they think they are up to standard and they really seem to care. I hope to reinforce my good impression when Forsaken World finally comes, but so far, I think they are doing a really good job communicating with their playerbase (although the delay of BoI's beta was a bit of a short notice in my opinion). Well, hope to bring you some articles about Forsaken World's features again soon, if you have any topic that would interest you, feel free to tell me and I will try to find some information about that topic.

1 Kommentare:

Fatal Exception said...

Wishing you better health, and continued success in blogging!

-Dusk

Followers