Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Poll added



Not a lot of news today, so I decided to let the community speak. I know most of you are still waiting for some definite news from Perfect World, or some are just mildly interested and are waiting for the game to come out to confirm that you either like/dislike it. Still, I think it would be interesting to know what class you look forward to the most.

 

I don't know about you, but I was baffled that there is no archer. Sure, the musketeer fulfills the ranged class, but I like classes with a bow and arrow. Though there are still chances for classes being added later on.


 
 
In the Chinese forums, the possibility of a Centaur race coupled with an Archer-like class was discussed. But it might also be that more classes for both Titan and Dwarf will be added, as both only have one class to choose from so far.
 

Well, the classes we have right now are pretty interesting, so I am sure you will find a class to your liking. Happy voting and I hope to bring you more exciting news soon.

1 Kommentare:

Fatal Exception said...

Woo-hoo! 100% Blood Controller ftw! ;)

Followers