Monday, March 1, 2010

What to expect in March?

The new month has started now and with it, my hopes that we will soon hear and see more of Forsaken World. I don't know about you, but I am really looking forward to what is to come. I have tried so many games, both free to play and subscription based, that couldn't satisfy me and then, just per chance, I found some information on Forsaken World, read more about it, saw the screenshots and instantly thought *this is it*.

I know, never judge a game before you play it, no matter how awesome the features sound (or what kind of vision trailer they make -coughs Aion coughs-), but I am very optimistic this time. I have been waiting for years for some of the promised features and I won't miss my chance to finally find the game I have been waiting for. Well, if you feel the same, join the waiting game and I will make sure to dig up as many information as possible until we finally get our teaser site. And if the Chinese site is anything to do by, the site alone will look great ;).

Oh, and before I forget it, I mentioned Forsaken Journal's forum last time, without providing you with a link. So go there and get involved, it's never to early to meet some nice people, right?
http://n3.nabble.com/Officially-Unofficial-Forsaken-World-Forums-f140906.html

And, since I have to admit that my last entries didn't actually give you any information, here some screenshots:

 
  
  
  
  

Better than nothing, right? ^_^

0 Kommentare:

Followers